Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wow its May!

I have so much to catch up to on here, by the end of my day I am so tired I don't feel like blogging... but if you have facebook I'm sure your following right along with me and my busy self!  Life just flys by, so you better grab on to whats important and share and make memories, with those who matter.

So whether your family reading this or someone passing thru... life is so short, before you know it you've missed out and theres no turning back, my kids are amazing, and so very smart and are so full of life...   Speaking of life...

This is the best month out of the whole year, every year. I get to celebrate my children.  I celebrate them every day and how, but I get to spoil them and celebrate another amazing year spent with them .  Most of you know how its done... Braydens birthday is May 1st and then Mya's is  the 17th.  We have already celebrated Bray's day...  He wanted cereal for breakfast and Red  Robin for dinner. I was so amazed with the manager at Red Robin.. she actually put on the costume just for Bray!! We did angry bird cupcakes as well :)     Mya hasnt decided just yet how she wants to spend her day... but in June we are having a pool party for them to celebrate with friends.

Here are a few pictures from Brays birthday...

Brayden and his best friend Silas and girlfriend Chloe


This years birthday gift was a TRAMPOLINE



Happy Birthday Lil Man.... Mommy loves you!!

Just a few days prior to his birthday, Brayden had a ceremony at school for Good Citizen... He was so very proud to have been chosen for this.  It takes great accomplishments to earn this reward at his school...


Mya's birthday is fast approaching and she will be 8! I can't wait to hear how she wants to spend her day. I am crossing my fingers that I will be 100% on the mend by then. Abdominal Surgery sucks... and I'm already so over the 4 day couch bend and feeling totally drugged up all day... but the pain meds are helping me .  I have amazing friends you know. I have dinners lined up for my family all week, and I have friends constantly checking in on me to make sure I am ok... I  even needed bread and fruit for lunches tomorrow and without asking my bff brought me bread, fruit and even breakfast for the kids  tomorrow... <3  I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many loving friends..  My sister in law Kelcey spent the day at the hospital with us Thursday and I'm sure that helped Mike through the day... otherwise he would have been a hot mess....lol

Friday morning I woke up to some beautiful flowers from my inlaws!


Love to all

No comments: