Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Cookie Challenge

So, last month was Mikes birthday.. and I ALWAYS ask the kids what they want to do for dad, what they want to get him, etc.  I really feel that it's important that I involve them in things like this... and they love it!   So for a few months there had been alot of viral challenges online... one was the Cinnamon Challenge.. (apparently you can't put a spoonful of cinnamon in your mouth and swallow.. it apparently makes you choke , cough etc.. ) I know for some of you you  think this is just crazy.... well there was also a few others but the one that looked FUN... was the cookie challenge and I had show Mya and Brayden a video off of Youtube...   Brayden remembered~   and when it was time for me to ask him what he wanted to do for dad on his birthday and what he wanted to get him... his answer was simply. He wanted to do the cookie challenge w/ Dad....

So  they did....

Humorous.... Isn't it..... Now lets see you try it!!
 

No comments: