Monday, September 20, 2010

MTM Theme : Shapes

It's Monday again... and that means it's
and this weeks theme is SHAPES

 I think this turned out cute w. the letters.. I found these amazing cookies at Trader Joes.. They are once again Super Yummy!

 So, Saturday Mya started "tball" we are not excited at all about the division nor the coach. She's not even suppose to be in tball.. we signed her up for her age group but because there were not enough players tose kids were sent to tball.. yes without asking us if that's ok. We would much rather be back at Soccer.. That's a lesson learned.

Saturday I had my first Scentsy show.. I think it went very well. For those of you following me and you don't know what Scentsy is.. It's amazing!
Check out  My Scentsy Website

4 comments:

Ludicrous Mama said...

Love it! I just discovered those cookies too.... and found a little box of frosted sea creature ones by the checkout... Now I'm itching to do an ocean themed MTM!
My daughter just pushed her little chair up to the counter to reach the tub of TJ's letter/number cookies, brought it to me in the computer room and said "Now I get a cookie because I peed on the potty ALL BY MYSELF! YAYYY~!" ... but she hadn't. She just knows she gets treats or toys when she does! Mynx!
I can't wait to use them though! I had planne don spelling out "Skippito" on my MTM, but forgot until after pictures, and then I was too lazy, and she was too impatient!

Unknown said...

I love the way you spelled out the word shapes. The tin looks so good.

JenR. said...

So cute! I'm going to have to hit up Trader Joe's for those cookies. I was just there on Sunday, but it was a quick trip. Great looking tin!

TheMoellerPad said...

Thanks Everyone!
LOL@ Ludicrous your daughters cute