Thursday, September 2, 2010

The kiddos... and Me


 
Oh Yesteryday was a lazy day outside of making lunch and keeping the kids in line. I woke up once again w/ a migraine.  Everything hurt to have my eyes open. I took my new meds for my migraines and layed down... I felt so very nausea and new I was going to be sick like any other time I have a migraine..Sure enough.. I did. For the past few months my platelet count has been acting up again.  I've been back to the doctors for blood work done, I just had another CBC done along w/ them checking my thyroid. After having my emergency hysterectomy done 2 yrs ago  now,I was for sure this was all behind me.. Lately I have been feeling blah, and tired.. not sure whats going on really...


As for lunch....

My kids wanted a "fun lunch" as they call it, but I only had this and that .. so I tried to make it work. I think it turned out fairly good, but I would like to attempt this again in the future. Like I mentioned I  wasn't feeling very well yesterday so since they wanted a fun lunch I did something easy..

Left over rice, cheese faces,  For Mya she has bologna hair and fruit leather eyes/mouth along with a mini pepperoni body..lol  .  Brayden has a Cucumber body w/ a cucumber hat w/ fruit leather as eyes and mouth as well.. they both have Fresh green grapes. Along side of that is Mini Toast from Trader Joes w/ cream cheese a drizzle of ranch and Red Robin Seasoning... w/ a pinch of Honey Ham and left over cheese.

1 comment:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

So cute and I LOVE the mini toast..perfect for a bento, totally making a run to TJ's..lol