- April was Light it Blue for Autism! My SIL (sister in law) Kelcey started organizing a Autism Charity Event to take place in New Kent which will take place May 15th. She needed a helping hand so I pitched in to help her gather items for the silent auction -( you can a few of our businesses who donated to this wonderful cause at there personal website) check them out Sew Fierce , The Lunch Punch, Soggy Bottom Baby Duds, Jenni G Photography,Easy lunch boxes, Rachels-Bowtique . Also gathered a few cakes for the cake walk, as well as organize a chickfila cheesecake fundraiser all for the greater good of collecting money for Autism! We did awesome at the cheesecake fundraiser, Mike actually sold 12 at work.. that was awesome!! We sold a total of 27 and made a profit of $135 for Autism just on the cheesecakes! YUM!!
- Mya had a school project due.. for 1st grade... It was her market place. Well the last part of it seeing as she had to make 100 items and we already did that... and some how she sold them all and we needed to make 25 more items so this is what we did to finish marketplace.
- We had a visit from my dad... it had been a few months so he took 4 days off and came down to hang out. "Pappy" brought them there own Pappy Easter Baskets...hahah early.. Tons of crafts! We also celebrated my dads bday while he was here :)
- Our second year doing M.O.D - now March for Babies . Our team did fantastic. Mya and Brayden alone raised $815.00! Mya's first grade class ( all 4 classes) donated $450 to her MOD! How amazing is that! The rest was earned via internet and standing at ACE Hardware on a Saturday asking for donations.
|Mya Brayden and Alyssa|
- After the walk we celebrated Braydens birthday by doing what he wanted... A visit to ToysRus, playing at the park, watching Rio and then finishing it with dinner at Red Robin!! I was pooped.... asleep by 9:30! I kid you not!!