Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Begins

It's that time of year again, where the weather starts acting crazy, we all get the sniffles and the leaves on the  tree's look there best :)
School started and I feel like I have been neglecting my blog duties and uploading pics, so please bare with me if I go MIA :) Between Mya's school, soccer,birthday parties every weekend, my dad visiting and Scentsy I have been busy. Last week I had to help a dear friend and watched her daycare children  because she needed surgery after fracturing her ankle in I believe 3 spots. She ended up with 7 pins and a metal plate!  Craziness. 

Last weekend we were driving home from a birthday party and I noticed a church that had a pumpkin patch, so we stopped and gathered our pumpkins. My favorite was the dark green one :)
I figured this year we would do something different instead of carving them... I let the kids decorate there pumpkin like you do Mr. Potato Head...








No comments: