Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend with Family!

This past weekend my Brother Jesse and SIL Chelle came down to visit us and the kids!  We had a fantastic weekend!  Friday night we rented  Cop Out from Blockbuster. It was pretty funny! I don't think I have ever watched a movie with Bruce Willis I didn't like...Tracy Morgan is a funny guy but Seann William Scott aka Stifler ...now he is hilarious!
Saturday we had an extremely busy day, We spent our day at Water Country followed buy dinner at Peking in Williamsburg.
 Mike and Jesse's Friend David are in the picture above... Everyone loves Mikes hat.. and then we saw they were selling them so David bought one :)`


After dinner we took a walk along the beach in Yorktown.  We couldn't leave without Ben& Jerry's Ice Cream that's for sure :)

 and of course I am always the picture taker.. and never have photos...lol

No comments: