Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away!

Rain Rain Go Away! Today started off with a headache. It has been raining for two days. I am not happy about our President or even the one who lost. Can we have a do over? Mya went to school today to turn around and be sent home, because she had a huge rash on her back. Needless to say it was Jammie day, and she had on Carters Tagless Jammies. Which have been known to produce a chemical burn if the "seal" breaks. So they sent her home, not knowing what it was. When we returned home, I had her put on a tank top so I could watch it carefully, after adding come calamine lotion to it and letting her back breathe she is now fine. Tonight some girlfriends and I are going to paint pottery! I so need a night out with out kids, I need a moment to collect myself sometimes. I will post pictures of my finished Masterpiece later!

No comments: